Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh My Word...

Christmas party + Tequila+ Jenny = never again.

Although it was a very fun night for everyone at the Waterfront Grill, I have to say that I will not be accepting drinking game challenges from my manager ever again. In sum, Jenny lost.

But! It was fun :)  It was awesome to get everyone together like that outside of work. I realize that I have really grown to like my job at the WF grill, mainly because I really like all of the employees. Especially after last night, it feels more like a family than a bunch of coworkers together. There was karaoke, beer pong, lots of food, family, tequila, goldschlager, wine, bailey's....ugh. It would have been complete if Kyle had been there, but its now only a week until he comes back (yay!). In fact, I'll be leaving to pick him up from the airport RIGHT after my last final. And then, ...total freedom!! Yep, that is going to be a really really.. REALLY good day :)

Other than that, I have been studying for finals and I'm happy to say that I don't feel stressed about them. I'm beginning to notice that when it comes to testing for me, I get in my own way sometimes by stressing about tests. It is better for me to just look over the material and take more time taking the actual test. So, hopefully this strategy will continue to work for me for finals.

Speaking of, homework calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment